Facebook Crack- Post any picture or status on any account.!!

Posted by Varatha krishnan On Saturday, May 18, 2013 0 comments


I'm going to be teaching you how to hack someones status on Facebook. This method is very simple and I will include pictures in this tutorial. You can find them by clicking the "spoiler" text.
What you need;

A Hotmail or Gmail email.

Step 1) Go to m.facebook.com/upload.php / you will see a unique email under "post it by email" That is your unique email. What we are trying to do is getting your victims unique email by social engineering them, I will post an example below in step number 2.


[Image: 1V9p5]

Step 2) Get in contact with your slave. Send him a message saying something like "Hey Can you tell me the email on this page : www.m.facebook.com/upload.php, I need it so I can upload something via my email." You can create your own method for this. Another method would be using this email spoofer "http://emkei.cz/" and sending them a message filling out the name. For example, From name: Facebook Staff, From email: facebook.com, etc asking them for the email at m.facebook.com/upload.php




Step 3) Once you have SE'd your victims unique email, go to your hotmail/gmail account and send an email to the unique email he gave you. In the subject box is the status you want to come up on his wall, eg; "text here" the main box is for the picture attachment you want to attach, I don't think you can upload more than 1 image per status, you'll have to try it out :). Once you send it, it will appear on his wall, simple as that. 


[Image: 1VarR] 






Note: This tutorial is only for Educational Purposes, I did not take any responsibility of any misuse, you will be solely responsible for any misuse that you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment